A special thanks to thegreyeye – Life as we see it…
I really appreciate the nomination (albeit I’m a little late in responding)!
I’ve updated this post as I didn’t explain clearly what the rules are for this award. The rules changed slightly, so the following is what you need to do if nominated.
Rules for the Infinity Dreams Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
- Post the award badge and rules.
- Speak of your 7 dreams.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award (not sure if this number is supposed to be 7, 10, 0r 11).
My 7 dreams?
- Continue with my passion of travelling with my partner. We left Australia almost 22 months ago and currently in Italy.
- Catch up with all my blog posts on my Image Earth Travel site (still six countries behind).
- Catch up with uploading all my photos on my Nilla’s Photography site (still six countries behind).
- Undertake more volunteer work after the most wonderful experience in Thailand!
- To visit every continent – only have Antarctica to go!
- See more women in photography.
- Fewer wars, reduction of global land mines, more tolerance, and peace!
Although too many fantastic blogs out there that I follow to nominate, I’ve selected the following seven.
- Street Art Rat – amazing global street art
- Life SE Asia Magazine – informative SE Asia posts and beautiful photos
- Sketchpacker – discovers adventures whilst documenting/sketching the journey
- Cooking with a Wallflower – wonderfully delicious recipes
- Les photos de Suzanne & Pierre – beautiful photos and daily diary posts
- Enchanted Forests – lovely photos and thoughts on forests
- Tefl Travelling – TEFL and travel tips
Thank you again for the nomination. Keep dreaming and treasuring every day! 😉
If your passions include photography and travel, then check out my global street and travel photos at Nilla’s Photography.