A special thanks to thegreyeye – Life as we see it, for the Infinity Dreams Award nomination, which is my first award.
I really do appreciate the nomination, although I am a little late with my response!
It is always great to be able to return the nomination so that other bloggers get more exposure for their hard-earned work. This is especially true for all the new bloggers out there just starting up. Unless you advertise, it is pretty hard to get noticed amongst the millions of blog sites.
I’ve updated this post as originally, I didn’t explain clearly what the rules are for this award. The rules did change slightly by the time I got around to responding, so the following is what you need to do when nominated.
Rules for the Infinity Dreams Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
- Post the award badge and rules.
- Speak of your 7 dreams.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award (not sure if this number is supposed to be 7, 10, 0r 11).
My 7 dreams?
Only a brief description of my seven dreams.
- Continue with my passion of travelling with my partner as long as we can and have the money. We left Australia in March 2014 and currently in Italy, after many months of fantastic travelling and experiences. I’m hoping we don’t run out of money and have to return to Australia to work in the near future.
- Catch up with all my blog posts on my Image Earth Travel site as I am still six countries behind.
- I need to also catch up with uploading all my photos on my Nilla’s Photography site. I am still also six countries behind on this site, but as I’m thinking of building a new replacement site, there isn’t any point uploading anymore photos.
I built the current photography site back in 2011, whilst travelling around South America for ten months. It was hard as everyone knows what it’s like uploading large image files using wi-fi or waiting around to get some sort of internet connection to upload your work.
- Undertake more volunteer work after the most wonderful experience in Thailand back in 2014 with FED. This is another way of really experiencing and appreciating a country by living and working with the locals.
- Another dream is to visit every continent in the world. I only have Antarctica to go and sadly, missed seeing this continent back in 2011, when the season was cut short due to early snow. Travelled from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia (Argentina) on three busses lasting 52 hours to get there but the boats stopped running.
- I would love to see more women in photography but especially more women nominated for awards, so lets start the ball rolling…
- Fewer wars, reduction of global land mines, more tolerance, and peace. I am the eternal optimist.
I follow loads of excellent WordPress and also non-WordPress blogs, so hard to decide on just seven.
Although there are too many fantastic blogs out there to nominate, I’m selecting the following seven for the Infinity Dreams Award nomination:
- Street Art Rat – amazing global street art from around the world
- Life SE Asia Magazine – informative SE Asia posts and beautiful photos, many of which are on Thailand from an Ex-pat living in Thailand
- Sketchpacker – discovers adventures whilst documenting and sketching her journey
- Cooking with a Wallflower – an abundance of wonderfully delicious recipes that you must try for yourself
- Les photos de Suzanne & Pierre – beautiful photos and daily diary posts
- Enchanted Forests – lovely photos and thoughts on forests
- Tefl Travelling – great TEFL and travel tips
Many thanks once again to thegreyeye for this nomination and for sharing my blog with everyone – I really appreciate the free exposure.
If your passions include photography and travel, then check out my global street and travel photos at Nilla’s Photography. I have uploaded many more travel posts at Image Earth Travel.
Leave me a comment and I’ll be more than happy to respond, as soon as I can. As mentioned above, I love to receive comments and feedback, so unless I don’t have Internet connection, I try to respond to everyone within 24-48 hours.
Keep dreaming and treasuring every day… 😉
Thanks for listing me as a favorite honor for me! jackie
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s a pleasure – I really enjoy your site and is one of my favourites! Nilla