Not only is it pretty cool when a fellow blogger stops by and takes the time to read your posts, but it’s pretty excellent when someone takes the time to nominate you for an award!
I was getting ready to hop on a plane from Italy to Australia when I received this great award. So, many thanks to Emotions of Life! Make sure you visit Manuel’s blog for wonderfully raw and honest, albeit quite dark poetry.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
An award given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the blogger you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you nominated
Questions for me
- What’s the toughest decision you made today?
What to have for lunch.
- What’s the toughest decision you made this year?
Pursue Italian Citizenship as it’s been a lot tougher than I thought, even with Italian heritage. Actually, I’ve been pursuing this since late last year.
- What’s the toughest decision you ever made?
To stay at my mother’s hospital bed whilst she lapsed into a coma in the last stages of cancer. Even though we weren’t close, it’s tough watching someone die.
- What have you forgotten?
Everything! I’m only in Australia for a few weeks sorting out paperwork and scared I will forget something for my interview at the Consulate tomorrow.
- If you were guaranteed the answer to one question, what would it be?
Will politicians ever forfeit greed for world peace.
- What’s it like being you right now?
Chaotic. I’ve flown from Italy to Australia to apply for Italian residency and the hurdles I’ve had to jump and money I’m dishing out is painful.
- What makes you nostalgic?
Definitely music – it has a habit of throwing me back in time and absorbing me in that moment.
- If you had two hours left on earth what would you do?
Take a shuttle to space – I’d love to see earth from afar.
- What’s the most beautiful word in the world?
- Who makes you laugh more than anyone?
My partner, daily.
It is my great pleasure to nominate the following fantastic and relentless bloggers!
- City Break – travel and photography
- Happiness Between Trails – a visual artist turned novel writer with entertaining posts on everything
- Handstands around the World – an aspiring world traveller and former gymnast
- Making Memories – wonderful photography and travel posts
- Travelling the World Solo – honest feedback on places to go and stay
- The Girl with an Adventurous Fork – chef come foodie come adventurer
- Abelinati – for all your posts on travel, food, culture, and music
- Food Made Right – deliciously scrumptious recipes
- The Vibe 101 – daily discussions, daily experiences, daily life
- The Nomads Project – fashionable travel
- Tandem Trekking – sharing travel stories about climbing, hiking, and working together
Random questions for my nominees
- Why did you start a blog?
- What amazing countries have you seen?
- Why do you travel?
- Who has been your biggest inspiration in your life and why?
- What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever experienced?
- What would be your dream job?
- Your favourite read?
- The scariest moment in your life?
- Your deepest regret?
- The most memorable experience in your life?
I hope that my nominees take part in this award as although awards can be time-consuming, it’s a great way to learn about fellow bloggers!