Your week 3 of the photo challenge that I set for August. Why? No reason. Just because…
Feel free to join in this photo challenge as everyone is welcome. Show me your best photos.
If you decide to participate in my tricky photo challenge, this is what to do:
- Post one of your favourite photos each week for a month and it doesn’t matter if you go into September.
- Your photo can be from any time, any place, and of anything at all.
- Start searching through your chest of photo albums. Make life interesting during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Remember to post a photo without any explanation. Ask your readers where the photo is taken for a little fun. Make the challenge as easy or as hard as you wish.
- Nominate someone each Sunday.
Today I nominate Carol from the wonderful travel blog The Eternal Traveller for this week’s challenge. Please link to me so I know that you accepted the #photochallenge, but you can post wherever you wish. If you are not interested or have no time for this challenge, don’t stress and feel free to pass this challenge along.
If you are a regular follower of Image Earth Travel, you know that it is pretty difficult for me to post a photo without words, so a massive challenge for me. Will this be a challenge for you? 🙂
Let me know if you can guess where this bridge is and leave me a comment as love hearing your feedback!