Week 4 of the photo challenge might be an easy one for you to guess…
It would make me happy if you join in for a little photo challenge fun – everyone is welcome. Share your best photos.
If you decide to participate in my photo challenge:
- Post one of your favourite photos each week for a month and it does not matter if you go into September.
- Your photo can be from any time and anywhere. Start searching through your chest of photo albums. What else have you got to do during COVID-19 lockdown?
- Remember to post a photo without any explanation.
- Ask your readers where the photo is taken for a little fun.
- Make the challenge as easy or as hard as you desire.
- Nominate someone each Sunday.
Today I nominate Gill from the wonderful travel blog Talking Thailand, for week 4 of the photo challenge. You can post wherever you wish although please link to me, so I know that you accepted the #photochallenge. If you are not really interested or don’t have time for this challenge, then don’t stress but feel free to pass this challenge along.
I find it hard to select photos to share for my Image Earth Travel articles, let alone for a photo challenge and without words! Is this challenge hard for you?
Let me know if you can guess where this bridge is and leave me a comment as love hearing your feedback!