Week 5’s photo challenge is a difficult one, can you guess where this photo was taken?
Share your most unusual photos and make it as tricky as you can for your readers to guess where your photo was taken.
If you decide to participate in my photo challenge:
- Post one of your favourite photos each week for a month and it doesn’t matter if you go into September.
- Your photo can be from any time and anywhere. Start searching through your chest of photo albums. Make life interesting during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Remember to post a photo without any explanation.
- Ask your readers where the photo is taken for a little fun.
- Make the challenge as easy or as hard as you desire.
- Nominate someone each Sunday.
Today I nominate Louise from the informative travel blog about Mount Everest The Year I Touched My Toes, for week 5 of the photo challenge. Post wherever you wish, although, please link to me so that I know you accepted the #photochallenge. If you are not interested or don’t have time for this challenge, don’t stress, but feel free to pass this challenge along.
It is hard for me to select photos to share for my Image Earth Travel articles, let alone for a photo challenge and without words! Share this #photochallenge with you readers around the world.
Let me know if you can guess where these ruins are and leave me a comment as I love to hear your feedback!