A special photo for week 6 of this photo guessing challenge…
Take part in my photo challenge and share an unusual photo to make it as tricky as you can for your audience to guess where the photo was taken.
If you decide to participate in my photo guessing challenge:
- Post one of your favourite photos each week for a month or more – it doesn’t matter if you go into September.
- Your photo can be from any time, any place, or anything. Start searching through your chest memories. Make life interesting during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Remember to post a photo without any explanation.
- Ask your readers where the photo is taken for a little fun.
- Make the challenge as easy or as hard as you desire.
- Nominate someone each Sunday.
Today I nominate John and Susan from Latitude Adjustment, for week 6 of the photo challenge. Check out this fabulous blog about everything in Colombia.
You can post wherever you wish. Although, please link to me so that I know you accepted the #photochallenge. If you are not interested or don’t have time for this challenge, don’t stress, but feel free to pass this challenge along.
It is hard for me to select photos to share for my Image Earth Travel articles, let alone for a photo challenge and without words! Is this challenge hard for you?
Let me know what you think of this photo and hope you can guess where this is…