Going for week 7 in this photo challenge guessing game…
A photo challenge with a twist as you have to guess where the photo was taken – no hints.
If you decide to participate in my guessing photo challenge:
- Post one of your favourite photos each week for a month or more – it doesn’t matter if you go into September.
- Your photo can be from any time, any place, or anything. Start searching through your chest memories. Make life interesting during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Remember to post a photo without any explanation.
- Ask your readers where the photo is taken for a little fun.
- Make the challenge as easy or as hard as you desire.
- Nominate someone each Sunday.
Today I nominate Felipe Adan Lerma, for week 7 of the photo challenge. Check out this great blog discussing art and life!
Post wherever you wish, although please link to me so that I know you accepted my #photochallenge. Not interested or don’t have time for this challenge? Don’t stress. But, feel free to pass this challenge along.
With tens of thousands of photos in the vault, I find it difficult to select photos for my Image Earth Travel articles, let alone for a photo challenge and without words! Do you find this challenging?
Let me know what you think of this photo and hope you can guess where this is…