Your photo for week 8 in the photo challenge guessing game…
The photo challenge with a twist continues and you need to guess where this photo was taken.
I tried not to create too many rules if you decide to participate in my guessing photo challenge:
- Post one of your favourite photos each week for a month or more – it doesn’t matter if you go into September.
- Your photo can be from any time, any place, or anything. Start searching through your chest memories. Make life interesting during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Remember to post a photo without any explanation.
- Ask your readers where the photo is taken for a little fun.
- Make the challenge as easy or as hard as you desire.
- Nominate someone each Sunday.
Today I nominate Anite from the fabulous travel and photography blog 100 Country Trek, for week 8 of the photo challenge. Check out this great blog discussing the joys of travelling!
Post wherever you wish, although please link to me so that I know you accepted my #photochallenge. If you’re not interested or don’t have time for this challenge, don’t stress. You can always pass this challenge along to someone that you know will join in…
It is always difficult selecting photos for my Image Earth Travel articles and choosing photos for a photo challenge without words is even harder!
Leave me a comment as would love to hear from you!