Another photo for week 9 in this photo challenge guessing game…
My photo challenge with a twist continues with guessing where this photo was taken.
Not too many rules to follow if you decide to participate in my guessing photo challenge:
- Post one of your favourite photos each week for as long as you feel like it – I started in August.
- Your photo can be from any time, any place, and of anything. Start searching through your chest of memories. Make life interesting during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Remember to post a photo without any explanation.
- Ask your readers where the photo is taken for a little fun.
- Make the challenge as easy or as hard as you desire.
- Nominate someone each Sunday.
Today I nominate the fabulous travel blog Scrambled Notes, for week 9 of the photo challenge. Check out this great blog that shares travel stories!
Post wherever you wish, although please link to me so that I know you accepted my #photochallenge. If you’re not interested or don’t have time for this challenge, don’t stress. You can always pass this challenge along to someone that you know will join in…
It is always difficult selecting photos for my Image Earth Travel articles and choosing photos for a photo challenge without words is even harder!
Leave me a comment and see if you can guess where this photo was taken…