Week 10 of my photo challenge with a twist…
Deciding to throw in another of my photo challenges, why?
A couple of reasons. Firstly, working full-time is taking up loads of my time and is quite intense. At the end of a working day, I really don’t feel like sitting at a laptop for even more hours. Secondly, picked up COVID-19 and not feeling great right now. I’m sure it was after attending a wine-tasting night this week as a plethora of hungry winetasters attended the function. I’ve been priding myself on keeping safe and having escaped COVID-19 for the last couple of years, but here we are – it was only a matter of time.
Onto the challenge before I nod off and go back to bed as can barely keep my eyes open. This challenge doesn’t involve too many rules to follow, if you decide to participate in my guessing challenge:
- Post one of your favourite photos each week for as long as you like – no pressure
- Your photo can be from any time, any place, and of anything. Start searching through your old or new chest of memories.
- Remember to post a photo without any explanation or hints.
- Ask your readers where the photo is taken, for a little fun.
- Make the challenge as easy or as hard as you wish.
- Nominate someone each Sunday.
Post wherever you wish, although please link to me so that I know you accepted my #photochallenge. If you’re not interested or don’t have time for this challenge, don’t stress. You can always pass this challenge along to someone that you know will join in…
Today, I nominate the fabulous and intriguing blog Cats in Cambridge, for week 10 of this photo challenge. Check out Carolyn’s – also known as “yetismith” – great blog that shares many stories of her numerous cats, which are her family but also gorgeous photos of her abode.
Leave a comment and see if you can guess where this photo was taken…