A photo challenge with a twist for week 11.
Another photo challenge for you to see whether you can guess where I took this intriguing photo.
My photo challenge doesn’t involve too many rules to follow, if you decide to participate in the guessing challenge:
- Post one of your favourite photos each week for as long as you like – no pressure.
- Your photo can be from any time, any place, and of anything. Start searching through your old or new chest of memories.
- Post a photo without any explanation or hints.
- Ask your readers where the photo is taken.
- Make the challenge as easy or as hard as you wish but nominate someone each Sunday.
Post wherever you wish, although please link back to me so that I know you accepted my #photochallenge. If you’re not interested or don’t have time for this challenge, don’t stress. You can always pass this challenge along to someone that you know has the time to join in.
Today, I nominate Agata from the wonderful travel blog 40thousandkm, for week 11 of this photo challenge. Check out Agata’s great blog that shares her journey around the world.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you can guess where this photo was taken…the colour is your hint.