Week 12 offers another photo challenge with a twist.
See whether you can guess where I took this intriguing photo, but first, my photo challenge doesn’t involve too many rules to follow. If you decide to participate in this guessing challenge, then:
- post one of your favourite photos each week for as long as you like – no pressure
- your photo can be from any time, any place, and of anything so start sifting through your old or new chest of memories
- post a photo without any explanation or hints
- ask your readers where the photo was taken
- make the challenge as easy or as hard as you wish and nominate someone each Sunday.
Post whatever and wherever you wish, although please link back to me so that I know you accepted my #photochallenge. If you’re not interested or don’t have time for this challenge, don’t stress. You can always pass this challenge along to someone that you know has the time to join in.
It’s always tough deciding which photo to choose, from my Image Earth Travel or Nilla’s Photography sites. Although, the challenge is also not to add words. This one is a tough one to guess but give it a go…
So, for today, I nominate Neil from Yeah, another blogger for week 12 of this photo challenge. Check out Neil’s blog which shares his short stories, travel jaunts, and posts on life in general.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you can guess where this photo was taken – no hints this time.