On week 13 of the guessing photo challenge, this B&W photo that I’ve selected could be anywhere in the world…
…but can you guess where?
My photo challenge isn’t onerous and doesn’t involve too many rules. If you would like to participate in this guessing fun challenge, then all you need to do is:
- post one of your favourite photos each week for as long as you like
- your photo can be from any time, any place, and of anything, so start delving through your old or new chest of memories
- post a photo without any explanation or hints
- ask your readers where the photo was taken
- make the challenge as easy or as hard as you wish and nominate someone each Sunday.
Post whatever and wherever you wish, although please link back to me so that I know you accepted my #photochallenge. If you don’t have time, or not really interested in this little challenge, don’t stress. Why not pass this challenge along to someone that you know has the time to join in?
It’s pretty challenging choosing a photo from my Image Earth Travel or Nilla’s Photography sites. The challenge is also not to add words or give hints about where you took the photo. This black and white photo is authentic as I shoot in black and white. When using my DSLR camera, I set this to black and white. Or, if I have a 35mm film camera with me, I use Ilford’s black and white film – ISO400 for low light or ISO125 for daylight.
So, for today, I nominate Fairy Queen from The Prodigy of Ideas for week 13 of my guessing photo challenge. Check out this intriguing blog site, which shares short stories of minority groups fighting for our planet but also life in general stories.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you can guess where I took this photo, but no hints this time.