Can you guess in which continent this photo was taken?
I started this photo challenge a couple of months ago to break up my travel posts a little and decided to make the challenge as simple as possible to have a little fun guessing. If you would like to have a go at continuing this along, then:
- post one of your favourite photos each week for as long as you like
- your photo can be from any time, any place, and of anything, so start delving through your old or new chest of memories
- post a photo without any explanation or hints
- ask your readers where the photo was taken
- make the challenge as easy or as hard as you wish and don’t forget to nominate someone each Sunday.
Post whatever and wherever you wish, although please link back to my Image Earth Travel site so that I know you accepted the #photochallenge. Don’t stress if you don’t have time, or are not interested in this little challenge. Why not pass this challenge along to someone that you know has the time to join in?
It’s difficult for me to choose a photo to share from Image Earth Travel or Nilla’s Photography, as this challenge is also not to add words or give any hints about where you took the photo. So, here goes…
Today, I’m nominating the intriguing travel blog Lookoom, which offers posts in French and English for week 14 of my guessing photo challenge. Check out this super cool blog site that shares travel photos and stories.
So, don’t forget to leave a comment below and let me know if you can guess where I took this photo – think this is an easy one to guess.