Another photo challenge guessing game for week 15…
After starting this photo challenge a couple of months ago, I’m hoping that some of my readers take up the challenge as it’s a fun way to share photos of around the world or just whatever you feel like sharing. If you would like to have a go at continuing this challenge, then:
- post one of your favourite photos each week for as long as you like
- your photo can be from any time, any place, and of anything, so start delving through your old or new chest of memories
- post a photo without any explanation or hints
- ask your readers where the photo was taken
- make the challenge as easy or as hard as you wish and don’t forget to nominate someone each Sunday.
Post whatever and wherever you wish, although please link back to my Image Earth Travel site so that I know you accepted the #photochallenge. If you don’t have the time it’s not a problem. Or, if you’re not interested in my little challenge then that’s also cool. No pressure. But, why not pass this challenge along to someone that you think has the time to join in?
I’m not great at choosing a photo to share from Image Earth Travel or Nilla’s Photography, as this challenge is also not to add words or give any hints about where you took the photo. See if you can guess where this photo was taken – no hints.
For week 15 of my photo challenge guessing game, I’m nominating The Camera Freak for the great tips on using your camera and also what cameras to buy – a cool site.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you can guess where this photo was taken as I’m not sure that this is an easy one to guess.